Grigorov, Vasileva & Partners is a Bulgarian law firm, based in Sofia, concentrating primarily on commercial and business matters. It was founded in 2000 by Georgi Grigorov Grigorov - lawyer with extensive Bulgarian and international legal experience in structuring and guiding business transactions. Please, follow that link for more information on our law firm's registration details.
With Grigorov, Vasileva & Partners, being a small Bulgarian law firm, you will enjoy personal attention, without sacrificing excellence, quality and integrity.
How do we practice law?
At Grigorov, Vasileva & Partners we recognize that we are a service business and are committed to providing the highest quality legal service to our clients.
• Our lawyers have extensive experience in practicing Bulgarian law - for detailed information on the professional experience, affiliations and qualifications of our lawyers, please click here. Please, follow that link if you need to review our lawyers' areas of legal expertise.
• We attend to our clients' matters in a diligent and conscientious manner. Our client service includes:
- welcoming your questions;
- listening to your concerns;
- answering your calls on a timely basis;
- keeping you advised on the progress of your case.
Our law firm is highly automated and that allows us to provide legal services in a timely manner. Thus we are also able to stay on top of the latest legal developments and put that knowledge to work for our clients. We also utilize fast and modern means of communication, since we realize that in order to provide legal services in the 21st century, lawyers must have the tools to respond effectively and immediately.
• We believe our success depends on our creative, innovative and problem solving approach. There are no ready-made solutions. Each client's situation is analyzed on a case-by-case basis and we work with our clients to develop objectives and strategies for that situation.
For particular and detailed information about our law firm, please use the menu to the left to browse through the rest of our website.
We stand ready to provide any further information that you need - contact us here!